|Leader||Pice o schet|
The Dictatorship of Fa lin is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Pice o schet with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 10.322 billion Fa linians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Los santos. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Fa linian economy, worth a remarkable 3,944 trillion Williams a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 382,175 Williams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fa lin to be bombproof, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, and government-run brothels can be found on every street corner. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fa lin's national animal is the polar bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Fa lin to be bombproof.
- : Fa lin was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and the Top 5% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Fa lin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, ticket touts are blamed for the downfall of communism.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Fa lin, the government snoops on private internet connections.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Farrakhan, Emeseses, Zavea, Andromeda Islands, Panormia, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Kaiserreich Subreddit, TorNaGul, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Perfect Sublime Masters, Fauzjhia, Cleo and Topaz, Florin, New Anarchisticstan, Minskiev, Bureau of WA Affairs, COPPAtilism, POPULICA, Arinteriswith, United Anarchists of Earth, and Extebly.