|Leader||Pack leader Johnan Aldon|
The Wolf Republic of Esvonia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Pack leader Johnan Aldon with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 1.855 billion Esvonian Pack Members have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Forest city. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Esvonian economy, worth 237 trillion Esvonian Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,175 Esvonian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, incidents involving lethal string attacks have gone way up, the military has declared war on all religious influence, and frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Esvonia's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is United Christanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, the military has declared war on all religious influence.
- : Esvonia endorsed The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Esvonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Esvonia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, incidents involving lethal string attacks have gone way up.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Esvonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Esvonia, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Destyntine, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Northern German Federation, Ausvelt, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, Prussian-Union, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, An Clar, The Champions League, Regnum Italiae, Lyallpur, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Nardin, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Grodisze, South St Maarten, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Outer Sparta, Meropis, Rivierenland, Francitanie, Crestphalia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Kadict, Canovium, and 26 others.Ashckar, Hverland, Savinecross, Corsovica, Saiwania, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Estellan, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Asparagusia, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, NorthPortugal, Drew Durrnil, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, and Stromia.