The Kingdom of Esgeirimmen is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Torgaf Müller with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.378 billion Allers enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Windhelm. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The powerhouse Allisch economy, worth 715 trillion thalers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 112,153 thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Esgeirimmen, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, every school is receiving a brand new eraser, and judicial torture is outsourced overseas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Esgeirimmen's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Heathenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Esgeirimmen was endorsed by The Republic of Dominguez Hills.
- : Esgeirimmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Esgeirimmen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Esgeirimmen withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, judicial torture is outsourced overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, every school is receiving a brand new eraser.
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Esgeirimmen.
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, Torgaf Müller's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Following new legislation in Esgeirimmen, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Terranova-Serre, Doultrenia, Andogeesia, That Place Where We Live, Minahasa, Saltspring Island, Duravia, Albania 3, Absurd Land, Islati Scyia, Weaventingost, Zerphen, New Ordiel Kalibleland, Golinistan, Upcrus, Bernieland Republic, Pertsjan, Meorlanorde, Carrico, International Socialist Union, Sino-Terranesia, Red Sanguina, Puhon, Space Lads, The Commune of Meddle, Bruksemark, Arma Extosia, and Dominguez Hills.