|Capital||Bark Forest Preserve|
|Leader||The Great Council|
The Fully-Elected Nation of Entitize is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, lack of airports, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.007 billion Entitizeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 86.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Entitizean economy, worth 604 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 86,327 Bark Entios, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, sushi is sold on the black market, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, and the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Entitize endorsed The Android Sent by Cyberlife of Kannap.
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Android Sent by Cyberlife of Kannap.
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, the nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Bananaistan, Artemis, Lura, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Snjor, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Deontologia, Jutsa, Middle Barael, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, and 7 others.Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Kannap, and The World Wildlife Fund.