|Capital||Royal Empervia Republica City|
|Currency||National Empreion Dollar|
The Kingdom of Empervia-Republica is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.892 billion Empervia-Republicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, with Welfare, Education, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Empervia Republica City. The average income tax rate is 49.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Empervia-Republican economy, worth 129 trillion National Empreion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,404 National Empreion Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-National Empreion Dollar mansions, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, all guns must be registered, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Empervia-Republica's national animal is the Turtle, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Empervia-Republica's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Empervia-Republica, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Empervia-Republica's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Empervia-Republica's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Empervia-Republica's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Empervia-Republica was refounded in Balder.
- : Empervia-Republica ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Empervia-Republica was endorsed by The Empire of Prokuror.
- : Empervia-Republica was endorsed by The Democracy of The republic of Konsa.
- : Empervia-Republica was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Saint Roberts.