|Leader||King Joshua VII|
The United Kingdoms of Emerald-Denver is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Joshua VII with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.579 billion Emerald-Denverians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenston-Parker. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Emerald-Denverian economy, worth 135 trillion Emeraldian Bucks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 85,510 Emeraldian Bucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, gun ownership is compulsory, King Joshua VII has just been declared ruler of Emerald-Denver in an international press conference, and the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly. Crime is totally unknown. Emerald-Denver's national animal is the Racoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Emerald-Denver was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
- : Emerald-Denver was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Emerald-Denver was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Emerald-Denver was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Anatasha, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bleakfoot, Westenhald, The naked people, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Holy Free, Treir, Volaworand, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Holota, Shuckle Empire, Darakin, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, The Haughtherlands, Indolos, Flaksis, Arscanesia, Drew Durrnil, Kringalia, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Raidener, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drvonia, Ebonhand, Sou Avida, Tsunamy, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Willing Mind, and 27 others.Ever Testing, Erstavik, Makinius, Castraebar, Andinla, Donat Invadia, Doge Land, Sedunn, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Zataras, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Tyrantistica, Petea, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eggraria, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.