The Rogue Nation of Ejjerin is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its lack of airports, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 558 million Ejjeria hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.3%.
The strong Ejjeri economy, worth 35.2 trillion greenbacks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 63,095 greenbacks, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, prison visits increase substantially during election years, autopsies often involve only cursory examination, and crayon squiggles were a late addition to the works of the Renaissance Old Masters. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ejjerin's national animal is the manatee, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ejjerin resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Goodness of AGoodPlace.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by Confederacy of antarctica.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Dystopian nation of New Jamgra.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Great European Union of Freedomanica.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Mardessa.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Damsmel.
- : Ejjerin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Ejjerin was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Borsukia.