The Commonwealth of Eisenmund is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 303 million Eisenmundians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morgenstund. The average income tax rate is 59.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Eisenmundian economy, worth 19.0 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 62,780 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, graffiti graces every city's streets, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, and life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eisenmund's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eisenmund was endorsed by The Empire of Heilhum Imperius.
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average.
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Eisenmund voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Eisenmund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Eisenmund was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, churches across the land are hurriedly installing auto-tune for their choirs.
- : Following new legislation in Eisenmund, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Ethnon, Newpromisedland, Pallaith, The Rhein States, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Pazair, Corfad, Koda-Land, Railroad Crossing, Territorio di Nessuno, Hamerica, Shibutani, Plutayah, Guer Aike, Dar es Saalam, Zzozona, Siwale, New Lakemba, Orado, Kocherian, El Fiji Grande, Empy, Noahs Second Country, Fauzjhia, Jovian Knights, Yaorozu, Brucklania, Omnistria, Aeolist, Notyoutopia, Yokciq Empire, Ihese, Lionia, Saperisole, Libertania Democratica, Great Bights Mum, Valhalla123, Selfgradatude, Dabarastan, 1 very fast endotarter, Castle Federation, Sil Dorsett, Interdimensional Zone, Daiz, Sundred, The Tampa Bay Rays, Wineclaw, The Calabash Protectorate, Frances Francis the First of France, Yalgora, and 75 others.Ihsan, Zumlandia, Sikol, Former English Colony, McMasterdonia, Prydania, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, North Bratislava, Loutsland, Xagill, Hoglands, Smesh, The Iron Lions, Clan Spaniel, Kranostav, Korovan Isles, Mimia, Fendlium, Sevinland, Seenvorland, Seanat, Simone Republic, El Emayo, Pleroma Sans Romans, Arbor Marshes, Valentine Z, Westinor, Sunto, Abject Ludicrosity, Arichia, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Zeternia, Eywaan, Praeceps, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, Borsukia, Xentherida, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Maclare, Nouvelle-Floride, U S Eh, Unimaginable Doom, The New Cordian Empire, Shadowrik, Artemis Selene, Xyrron, Solcius, Nistriabar, Principia Mathematica, Madjack, Ravendi, Pokemanland, Termathe, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Xipher, Neu-Galicia, Palisede, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Erubetia, Buckhem, WeKnow, Solskjar, Andexia, Eastern Cous Empria, Moubarakistan, and Heilhum Imperius.