|Capital||Kogane no honō|
The Empire of Eien no hono is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Helfae with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 986 million Eien no honoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kogane no honō. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Eien no honoan economy, worth 116 trillion Kaens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 118,229 Kaens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, Eien no hono's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded, and bargain-hunting is considered unpatriotic. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eien no hono's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, bargain-hunting is considered unpatriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, Eien no hono's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs.
- : Following new legislation in Eien no hono, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Eien no hono voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Eien no hono endorsed The Enlightened State of Zidium.
- : Eien no hono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
Endorsements Received: 37 » The 7th Coalition of Alba, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Danelaw Scandinavia, New Leganes, A mean old man, Bogliqia, Republic of Restaks, Tassirion, Hizuru, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Axdel, The Marlands, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Exitos, Aivintis, Empire of Dabiristan, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Merlovich, Brotherland, EmpireBR, Isole Ionie, Modra, Ridann, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Chalan, Pakitsk, Elejamie, New Sandsnionion, Santa Dystopia, Palladion State, United Citizens, Veterans Association, Fellon, and Zidium.