The Community of Echoes Act 3 is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning stand population. The quiet, industrious population of 701 million stand users have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.7%.
The Duwanger economy, worth 30.7 trillion beautiful duwangs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,843 beautiful duwangs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Echoes Act 3's national animal is the stand.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Echoes Act 3's influence in The YoungWorld rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Echoes Act 3's influence in The YoungWorld rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Echoes Act 3 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Echoes Act 3's influence in The YoungWorld rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Echoes Act 3 relocated from Shinka to The YoungWorld.
- : Echoes Act 3 was endorsed by The Republic of KittenSanity.
- : Echoes Act 3 relocated from UPPERCUT to Shinka.
- : Echoes Act 3's influence in UPPERCUT rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Echoes Act 3 relocated from Shinka to UPPERCUT.
- : Echoes Act 3 was endorsed by The Unsound Methods of 3XH181T A.