|Leader||Princess Virginia II|
The Golden Liberty of Eaven is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Princess Virginia II with an even hand, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, compulsory military service, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.46 billion Eavenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spica. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 47.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Eavenian economy, worth 351 trillion Digital Talents a year, is quite specialized and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 78,825 Digital Talents, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 432,249 per year while the poor average 7,320, a ratio of 59.0 to 1.
The booming slave trade is now government-funded, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, tourists visit Eaven to mass-moon Eavenian politicians, and statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Eaven's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Spiritual Asterism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eaven was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, tourists visit Eaven to mass-moon Eavenian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, the booming slave trade is now government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Eaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Eaven was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Eaven, business leaders are mailing Princess Virginia II forged birth certificates in a bid to win their rivals as serfs.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Ruinenlust, Verdant Haven, Atsvea, Garbelia, Effazio, Terrabod, Ownzone, Novian Republics, Daarwyrth, Jutsa, Lura, Anachronolandia, Einswenn, The World Wildlife Fund, and Kawastyselir.