The Borderlands of Eau Grim is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its soft-spoken computers, state-planned economy, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 335 million Eau Grimians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Spirituality, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Industry and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rocket. The average income tax rate is 23.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Eau Grimian economy, worth 11.9 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is 35,405 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers, bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, and NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eau Grim's national animal is the raccoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eau Grim was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Eau Grim was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
- : Eau Grim was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Following new legislation in Eau Grim, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people.
- : Following new legislation in Eau Grim, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Eau Grim, bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects.
- : Following new legislation in Eau Grim, the Party has more splits than a yo-yo dieter's trousers.
- : Eau Grim was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Eau Grim was endorsed by The Federation of Kontara.
- : Eau Grim changed its national capital to "Rocket".
Endorsements Received: 117 » Alunya, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Mzeusia, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Ozstan, Omnistria, Bearical, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, The Black Cathedral, Sundred, Justanistan, Uganda Knuckles UK, Shadowrik, Corfad, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, North Bratislava, Koda-Land, Papika, Dreadton, Ainsworth, Newpromisedland, Sil Dorsett, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, The Rhein States, Steraz, Shibutani, New Pruessen, Federation Terra Australis, Pallaith, Gladio II, Suicidistan, Maott, Malta Comino Gozo, Ninjak30, Agrauron, Lunallian, Maovale, Bayern-Straubing, THX1138, Cloydicia, The United States of Romania, New Bremerton, and 67 others.The Iron Lions, Napnomadia, Birting, Spartoptia, Outer Egorniand, Frances Francis the First of France, Black Templares, Guer Aike, Buckerino, Amauri, Holy Oranz, Wilkshire, General COE, 1 very fast endotarter, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, Joodey, Tappan Hills, Ara Antrizuls, Pasargad, Wineclaw, Q w e r t y, Unsophisticate, Niradans, Chukstik Illahi, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Solmetria, Torakuen, SillyString, Sakaryata, Warsaw-Halicz, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Jasminlandia, IsiMUd, Sheldanada, Guslantis, Ethnon, Sanjurika, Saturns Edge, Zokk, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, Fortnite Eco, Kirostan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Norostilors, Misuvelia, Noiah, Peldorn, Acrabinnia, Plangainer, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Haor Chall, Ka Ching, Kontara, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.