|Capital||Tiberias Autonomous Zone|
|Leader||Workers' Council of East Nazareth|
|Currency||piece of silver|
The Catholic Communes of East Nazareth is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Workers' Council of East Nazareth with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.018 billion Nazarenes enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiberias Autonomous Zone. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nazarene economy, worth 202 trillion pieces of silver a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 100,108 pieces of silver, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The voyages of obsolete star-trekking satellites on deliberate escape orbits are only just beginning, rumour has it Workers' Council of East Nazareth needs a calculator to multiply ten by ten, immigrant herding has become a national pastime, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. East Nazareth's national animal is the donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodox Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Joseon-Goryeo.
- : East Nazareth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by Mutual unity.
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by Omnos island.
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by Somiens-et-haveras.
- : East Nazareth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by The People's Republic of Karlos.
- : East Nazareth was endorsed by The Autonomous Collective of Agrase.
- : East Nazareth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : East Nazareth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Longest Average Lifespans.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Duravia, Albania 3, Doultrenia, Minahasa, Golinistan, The Commune of Meddle, Alphonsia, Carrico, Pertsjan, MKAS, International Socialist Union, Subspacia, Dominguez Hills, Fezkravitch, Agrase, Karlos, and Joseon-Goryeo.