|Faith||Space Shuttle Evangelism|
The Commonwealth of Drushvimand is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Luke McKay with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, complete lack of prisons, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.448 billion Drushvimandians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korliandus. The average income tax rate is 71.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Drushvimandian economy, worth 84.8 trillion Waivers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 58,540 Waivers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drushvimand's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Space Shuttle Evangelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drushvimand was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Drushvimand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Drushvimand was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Drushvimand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Drushvimand was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Drushvimand altered its national flag.
- : Drushvimand changed its national faith to "Space Shuttle Evangelism".
- : Following new legislation in Drushvimand, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark.
- : Following new legislation in Drushvimand, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Following new legislation in Drushvimand, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Concrete Slab, Amerion, Beblahbleblo, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Yaravia, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, The Haughtherlands, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Wehraboos, The Akian Islands, Shuckle Empire, Treir, Arscanesia, Aidenfieeld, Holy Free, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Anatasha, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Venezia Pacifica, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drvonia, Ebonhand, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Darakin, A Place Somewhere, Drew Durrnil, Tsunamy, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Volaworand, Mavenu, Doge Land, Sedunn, Zataras, Esterwood, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, and 19 others.Chernaya Zvezda, Nowa Europa, Gonteris, Rolind, Skaladoria, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Sismite, Petea, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eggraria, Eae, Bistritza, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.