The Kingdom of Dratava is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by king Emyr with an iron fist, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.466 billion Dratavans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caerdydd. The average income tax rate is 90.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Dratavan economy, worth 355 trillion marks a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 242,818 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites, kids building model rockets in their backyard are grounded by Space Agency Rangers, and Jennifer Government is banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dratava's national animal is the dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, Jennifer Government is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, kids building model rockets in their backyard are grounded by Space Agency Rangers.
- : Dratava endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, tourist operators promise visitors tours of live burning shipwrecks and plane crash sites.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, kids only know what plants are because they've seen them on the television.
- : Following new legislation in Dratava, apprentice builders get teased for wearing hard hats.
- : Dratava was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Dratava endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
Endorsements Received: 50 » La xinga, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Eagas, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Am Echad, Ridann, CopyCato, Kampf Empire, East Malaysia, BearStackof2015, Brotherland, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Osterreich und Ungarn, The Militarius Imperium, Pakitsk, Merlovich, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Asendavia, Talitoa, Someseni, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Tretrid, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kilkire, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Rainbow Vests, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Didusland, BuciLand, Neue Leipzig, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Coruh, Technocratic Tagalog, and Ephem.