The Empire of Dragonar is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Robert Wolf with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, otherworldly petting zoo, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.209 billion Dragonarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragonia. The average income tax rate is 91.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dragonarian economy, worth 159 trillion Drakeses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 131,897 Drakeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most ambassadors from Dragonar retire only a few years after being appointed, the Dragonarian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet, and EpiPen sales have skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dragonar's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, the WhoTube comments section has gone strangely quiet.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, the Dragonarian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, most ambassadors from Dragonar retire only a few years after being appointed.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
- : Dragonar was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Dragonarians.
- : Following new legislation in Dragonar, a video of Robert Wolf wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news.
Endorsements Received: 199 » Shibutani, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, The Austro Germanic Union, Guyomartand, Shin-Hachioji, Corfad, United Draconia, Yaorozu, Holy Oranz, Dar es Saalam, Fantasque, Bayern-Straubing, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Magorostan, Kokomo Island, Minuda, Ecronentia, Koda-Land, Amauri, Zokk, David Davidson, Q w e r t y, Daiz, Ciri Pole, Blackwood Coast, Ka Ching, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Dopeland420, The United States of Romania, Adamanty, New Pruessen, Malta Comino Gozo, Pasargad, Yarecir, Sunto, Wilkshire, Mzeusia, Neo Colorado, Sil Dorsett, Bananaaaaa, Buckerino, Azzarel, Ostrinios, ZimRobwe, Edwerlantin, and 149 others.The Black Cathedral, East Wushen, Alice Gardens, The Iron Lions, Sundred, Dicko, Sea Ghost, The Pantheons, THX1138, The Rhein States, Moubarakistan, Wineclaw, Kubrostavsria, Zeternia, Keelut, The Most Freedom Ever, Selfgradatude, Highton Islands, Babacar, Abrickhouse, Abject Ludicrosity, Aroa, New Bremerton, Amicities, Kulgatha, Gladio II, Racoda, Arstungry, Jpia, Kwaj, Pallaith, Yukti, Sanjurika, Great Bights Mum, Snoodum, Copria, Federation Terra Australis, Gran Finisterra, The Serdey Islands, Spartoptia, Newrun, United Kahndaq, Victoriaans Nederlands, Universal State Formula, Niradans, SORT, Former English Colony, General COE, Frances Francis the First of France, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, North Bratislava, Ethereal Expanse, SchoolHouse Rock, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, New Lakemba, Kasazzastan, Dreadton, Omnistria, Sakaryata, Maovale, Papika, Cloydicia, Stat Artha, Atomic Industry Islands, Kobagia, Agrauron, Warsaw-Halicz, Diodone, Guer Aike, Outer Egorniand, Rosewood-, Napnomadia, The Windmilluminati, Avemterra, Sheldanada, Bearical, Guslantis, United North American, Elysium and Palaven, Ninjak30, Kalimora Aire, Australiland, Lunallian, Hong Kong Empire, Wunderstrafanstalt, Black Templares, Empy, Plumas, Zumlandia, SillyString, Overwhelming Regret, Xentherida, Steraz, The South Falls, Torakuen, New Eleria, Maott, Ara Antrizuls, Unsophisticate, Grobbillandia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Valhalla123, The Sinclarian Provinces, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Ainsworth, New Trisone, Ozstan, Joodey, Atain, Justanistan, Ieprus, Zemnaya Svoboda, Suicidistan, 1 very fast endotarter, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Vathekia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Divine Eulogy, IsiMUd, Jasminlandia, The Chelles, Balimut, Kyrianian, Acrabinnia, Saturns Edge, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, VarDrade, Viridiann, Fortnite Eco, Spunkland, Norostilors, Misuvelia, Noiah, Peldorn, Plangainer, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Haor Chall, and Marijuana Haven.