The Kingdom of Domton is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.171 billion Domtonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 61.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Domtonian economy, worth 482 trillion Dancs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,103 Dancs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, and employers are keenest on employees who lack family values. Crime is totally unknown. Domton's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Domton, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
- : Domton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, ceremonial zweihänders are used in holy rituals.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'.
- : Domton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Leranditale, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Eritei, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Wombelland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, Bohomo, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Chioganah, British Norklon, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Stromia, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, The Fair Republic, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Umeria, Socialist Soviet Armenia, and 39 others.Sloburg, North of Americas, Chronus, Savinecross, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Shaor, Grodisze, Socialist Balkans, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Brakanistan, Estoniia, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Dorenstad, The New Mexican Confederation, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Corsovica, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Anskerdank, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Othenhiem, Nardin, and Continental Social Democrats.