The Kingdom of Domton is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.52 billion Domtonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 60.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Domtonian economy, worth 190 trillion Dancs a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,348 Dancs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime is totally unknown. Domton's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Domton was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Domton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Domton, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Domton, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Kaspinia, The Seven Provinces, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Leranditale, Pazano, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, Greate San Marino, Dark Matter, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Eritei, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Bahnhofstrasse, Wombelland, The Champions League, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Bohomo, Miharr, Lumitauka, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, Chioganah, British Norklon, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, and 22 others.Navence, Stromia, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Permorania, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Rijland, The Fair Republic, Novum Hesperia, Enway, Einswenn, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.