The Dictatorship of Dombrovia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 710 million Dombrovians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nea Haffburg. The average income tax rate is 48.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Dombrovian economy, worth 42.3 trillion Zlatiches a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 59,630 Zlatiches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
People often get liposuction to reduce their air fares, biker gangs and fashionistas are converting to Violetism en masse, journalists giggle uncontrollably while reporting the nation's drug bonfires, and a life spent suffering in silence is considered noble. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dombrovia's national animal is the weasel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Dombrovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Dombrovia lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Federation of Shagolaa.
- : Following new legislation in Dombrovia, a life spent suffering in silence is considered noble.
- : Dombrovia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Brakanistan.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Kingarria, Viciebskaja, Imperium Anglorum, The Champions League, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Greate San Marino, The Seven Provinces, Republic of Satherland, St Scarlett, Kenmoria WA Mission, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Thracia Republic, Troltovia, An Clar, The Kingdom of Denmark, Northern German Federation, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, Apabeossie, Pilipinas and Malaya, Alsted, Slavorussia, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, Wombelland, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Permorania, Supcotia, Estonesia, Bahnhofstrasse, Old Katy, Mallesia, Aura Banitia, Mantcor, GanymedEuropa, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Fearann nan Albannaich, Porury, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Preusses, and 13 others.Rijland, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Neuchateau, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Nardin, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.