The People's Republic of Divine Eulogy is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 512 million Seekers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alithian District. The average income tax rate is 60.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Divine Eulogyian economy, worth 50.4 trillion Grams a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,375 Grams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The constant playing of Merry Birthday on Divine Eulogyian radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, an increasing number of citizens believe the world is flat, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Divine Eulogy's national animal is the Viper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Divine Eulogy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Divine Eulogy altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, an increasing number of citizens believe the world is flat.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Divine Eulogyian radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, corporate executives continue to enjoy generous tax benefits while the public is taxed to the hilt.
- : Divine Eulogy was endorsed by The Democratic States of Ciri Pole.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Divine Eulogy, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
Endorsements Received: 200 » Alunya, Amauri, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, PlanetPunk, Niradans, Omnistria, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Spartoptia, Sundred, Sunto, Corfad, Papika, Dar es Saalam, The Black Cathedral, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, El Fiji Grande, Steraz, THX1138, Koda-Land, Kasazzastan, Black Templares, North Bratislava, United Draconia, Territorio di Nessuno, Vincone Cae, Lunalux, Shibutani, Napnomadia, Q w e r t y, Shin-Hachioji, Federation Terra Australis, Acrabinnia, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunallian, Pallaith, Maovale, Votak Matim, Ostrinios, Dreadton, Mzeusia, Ninjak30, New Bremerton, Ozstan, Shadowrik, Suicidistan, and 150 others.Ofemerica, Cloydicia, Egalico, New Pruessen, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Ainsworth, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Kwaj, Torakuen, Joodey, Selfgradatude, Abject Ludicrosity, SillyString, Sakaryata, Pasargad, Buckerino, Warsaw-Halicz, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, Wilkshire, General COE, Union of Austria-Hungary, Ham Federation, Kosackia, Newpromisedland, Gladio II, Ara Antrizuls, Wineclaw, Zupla, AGoodPlace, Analomink, Camarthen, Cam Zazi, Atheenos, Drusselstein, Dawn Guard, Azzarel, Dogity, Death By Astonishment, Detrivania, Breduria, Demosora, Aweland, Chukstik Illahi, Blackwood Coast, Amerian States, Croissants, Arimbia, Dicko, Antiyard, Aetulia, COCONUT-CITY, Copria, Alice Gardens, Babacar, Arqadia, Cinnibar, Altivia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Bananaaaaa, Chamocha, Central Ryal, IsiMUd, Asgardira, Artemizistan, Cinq Fleches, David Davidson, Brettenia, Dopeland420, Diodone, Jasminlandia, Bothia, Daiz, Zumlandia, ATempire, Caralapace, Choistan, Castle Federation, Anna Airters, Blackphir, Californiaz, BrightFutures, Agharya, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Calamazo, Bonjoura, Beastos, The Iron Lions, Drasvidania, Aroa, Dylanana, AltanUrag, Cyrenayca, Durr, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Beladev, SchoolHouse Rock, Corsithia, Ethnon, National Goats, Chinese Japanese And Koreans, Arzenoa, Ausnakulia, Bojacks and Jills, Ateala, Sheldanada, Axstahl, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Sanjurika, Balimut, Amicities, Azura Palatina, Changjo, Kirostan, Kyrianian, Saturns Edge, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Racoda, Ibiscaton, VarDrade, Fortnite Eco, Spunkland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Norostilors, Orven, Misuvelia, Sea Ghost, Plangainer, Noiah, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Meyghan, Auspelia, Trillius, Haor Chall, Dadastan Archipelago, Marijuana Haven, Ka Ching, Arquan, and Ciri Pole.