|Capital||The City of the Brightest|
The Democratic States of Developing World is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Lancaster with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.141 billion Developing Worldians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The City of the Brightest. The average income tax rate is 78.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Developing Worldian economy, worth 675 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,035 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A few people seem to spend their whole time complaining, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Developing World's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Developing World was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Developing World was endorsed by The 15 States of Fellon.
- : Developing World was endorsed by The Weed-Choked Lawn of A mean old man.
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Developing World endorsed The Free Land of Veterans Association.
- : Developing World was endorsed by The Free Land of Veterans Association.
- : Developing World voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Developing World voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Developing World endorsed The Tsardom of Nadarena.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Eagas, The Marlands, Brotherland, Axdel, Roissyland, Aivintis, New Leganes, Empire of Dabiristan, Evrigenis, Hizuru, Kaldrbuth, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Zohaib, Katte, Enlil, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Ridann, Chalan, New Sandsnionion, VW53Aland, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Santa Dystopia, Wiranath, Sandboxford, Talitoa, United Citizens, Palladion State, Veterans Association, A mean old man, and Fellon.