The Republic of Defending Nidoqueen is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and vat-grown people. The democratic population of 1.028 billion Nidoqueens are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 45.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Nidoqueen economy, worth 33.7 trillion Pokedollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,818 Pokedollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Amnesty Interregional has condemned Defending Nidoqueen for ignoring crimes against humanity, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, Leader is refusing to make decisions until the Moon is out of Capricorn, and giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Defending Nidoqueen's national animal is the Nidoqueen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Defending Nidoqueen's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Defending Nidoqueen relocated from Ikaros to Artificial Solar System.
- : Defending Nidoqueen resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Defending Nidoqueen became WA Delegate of Ikaros.
- : Defending Nidoqueen's influence in Ikaros rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Defending Nidoqueen was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Kwu K.
- : Defending Nidoqueen was endorsed by The Republic of Start with a bang 29.
- : Defending Nidoqueen was endorsed by The Theocracy of Vereedstan.
- : Defending Nidoqueen relocated from Artificial Solar System to Ikaros.
- : Defending Nidoqueen was admitted to the World Assembly.