The Republic of Deed-Indeed is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 299 million Deeds live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.5%.
The very strong Deedian economy, worth 14.5 trillion agoras a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 48,426 agoras, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 175,308 per year while the poor average 9,540, a ratio of 18.4 to 1.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, the government is slowly introducing social welfare programs, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, and politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Deed-Indeed's national animal is the lamb.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Deed-Indeed's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Deed-Indeed's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Deed-Indeed was removed from the regional ban list of Jesus Christ by The Theocracy of The 12 apostles.
- : Deed-Indeed lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Deed-Indeed was banned from The Geopolitics Roleplay Region by The United States of Federative States of America.
- : Deed-Indeed's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Theocracy of The 12 apostles dismissed Deed-Indeed as Cardinal of Jesus Christ.
- : Deed-Indeed relocated from Jesus Christ to The Rejected Realms.
- : Deed-Indeed was ejected and banned from Jesus Christ by The Theocracy of The 12 apostles.
- : Deed-Indeed created a new poll in Jesus Christ: "do you advocate for meaningful leftist symbolism".