|Leader||Most Benevolent Johnny the Adonis|
The Anti-Socials of Death Bat is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Most Benevolent Johnny the Adonis with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.821 billion Voices are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vermilion. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Red economy, worth a remarkable 1,174 trillion Crimsons a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 243,679 Crimsons, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 790,089 per year while the poor average 56,710, a ratio of 13.9 to 1.
Pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Death Bat's national animal is the Scarlet Beast, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bloodbath.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Death Bat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Death Bat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD.
- : Death Bat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Death Bat, schoolchildren learn an R-rated version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".
Endorsements Received: 130 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Ahma, Galway-Dublin, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, The Champions League, Imperium Anglorum, Pazano, Bohomo, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Irminsulia, Germany Third Reich, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, Wessex and Cornwall, The Seven Provinces, Thracia Republic, Kaspinia, Einswenn, Super Happy Land, Purgatio, Soviet Krussia, Quentenia, Greate San Marino, Ostermarch, Maritzal, Northern German Federation, Falvaard, Slavonia and Srijem, Brakanistan, Alympian Kingdom, Baycanistan, Soviet Taoistan, Belmoren, Amicities, Nardin, Kardjali, Yoannes, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Weltbeherrschung, Leszno, Western Berlin, Libertyca, and 80 others.Toaddia, Lovisa, Aragonja, Cytadela, Corthaen, Goldenbourg, New Touraine, Saiwania, Eritei, Monkistan, The Mongol Plain, Carphelia, Aristeme, Puerto Thelosia, Lieges, Slavorussia, Dorpz, Dauershire, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Imperium Malignis, Lord Sapre, Feria-Alkaline, Durlia, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Greater Albaina, Nuweland, Thracia and Crimea, Rouvenor, Estonesia, Umeria, Milfgaerd, New Rickiland, Arorska, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Kosonidia, Neo-Europa, Bombastion, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Volara, Republic of Satherland, Lumitauka, Leranditale, Beauprix, Chefactastyan, Candavia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Socialist Balkans, Cassaracen, Bahnhofstrasse, Republic Of Vox, Mantcor, British Norklon, Supcotia, Chioganah, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Northlandic Republic, Apabeossie, Nedeslavia, Arsenial, Gingera, Suissen, Permorania, Alsted, Mallesia, Stromia, Novo Portugal, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Free Furentenia, Neuchateau, Kanokla, Walfo, Porury, Novum Hesperia, Monte Naranja, Enway, Shagolaa, Elitestland, and Sienkahn.