The United States of Dawn Guard is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Xynder with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.045 billion Dawn Guardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solitude. The average income tax rate is 48.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Dawn Guardian economy, worth 103 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,880 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, and social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dawn Guard's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dawn Guard was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Dawn Guard was endorsed by The Federation of Kontara.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Dawn Guard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Cloning Conventions".
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, parents tell their children 'what a lovely mistake you turned out to be'.
- : Following new legislation in Dawn Guard, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 176 » Pallaith, Siwale, The Rhein States, Ethnon, Territorio di Nessuno, The Iron Lions, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Sunto, Corfad, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, El Fiji Grande, Bayern-Straubing, Dar es Saalam, Notyoutopia, The Most Freedom Ever, Mzeusia, Shibutani, United Draconia, Shin-Hachioji, Prydania, Buckerino, New Bremerton, Wilkshire, Sundred, Yarecir, Q w e r t y, Gladio II, Racoda, Arstungry, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, THX1138, Zeternia, Moubarakistan, Jpia, Sanjurika, Great Bights Mum, Copria, Wineclaw, Islamic Cali, Amauri, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, The United States of Romania, Snoodum, New Pruessen, Sil Dorsett, The Serdey Islands, and 126 others.Valhalla123, Spartoptia, Torakuen, Newrun, Fantasque, Newpromisedland, United Kahndaq, New Lakemba, Universal State Formula, Niradans, SORT, Former English Colony, General COE, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethereal Expanse, SchoolHouse Rock, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, North Bratislava, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, The Windmilluminati, Atomic Industry Islands, Dreadton, Kasazzastan, Sakaryata, Maovale, Ka Ching, Papika, Omnistria, Cloydicia, Stat Artha, Adkins Station, Highton Islands, Warsaw-Halicz, Kobagia, Agrauron, Diodone, Federation Terra Australis, Guslantis, Guer Aike, Outer Egorniand, Napnomadia, Avemterra, Ninjak30, Sheldanada, Bearical, United North American, Kulgatha, Kalimora Aire, Ice and Tinian, Australiland, Lunallian, Zumlandia, Wunderstrafanstalt, Black Templares, The Black Cathedral, Empy, SillyString, Hong Kong Empire, Overwhelming Regret, The Pantheons, Xentherida, Ara Antrizuls, Steraz, The South Falls, Yukti, Ostrolia, New Eleria, Partax, Maott, Renzic, Unsophisticate, Grobbillandia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Ainsworth, New Trisone, Ozstan, Joodey, Atain, Justanistan, Ieprus, Zemnaya Svoboda, Suicidistan, 1 very fast endotarter, Abject Ludicrosity, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Vathekia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Humptalumpta, Acrabinnia, Divine Eulogy, IsiMUd, Jasminlandia, Balimut, Kirostan, Saturns Edge, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, VarDrade, Union of Austria-Hungary, Fortnite Eco, Hesterin, Spunkland, Norostilors, Misuvelia, Haor Chall, Sea Ghost, Plangainer, Noiah, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Kontara, and Norvayopia.