The Theocracy of Dantiso is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic, devout population of 262 million Dantisoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 46.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Dantisoan economy, worth 8.89 trillion lire a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Cheese Exports, Retail, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 33,912 lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace', edutainment video games are taking Dantiso's students to the next level, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout. Crime is totally unknown. Dantiso's national animal is the falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
- : Dantiso's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Dantiso was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Free Land of Winlah.
- : Dantiso was endorsed by The Federation of Nouvel Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Dantiso, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
Endorsements Received: 49 » ARIAPOLIS01, Amerion, Beblahbleblo, Tsunamy, Yaravia, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Chernaya Zvezda, Aidenfieeld, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, PenguinPies, Ever Testing, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Holota, Eleuthelrium, Wehraboos, Arscanesia, Esterwood, Great Lothian, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kringalia, Eae, Ebonhand, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Tyflugian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Farengeto, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Willing Mind, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, TescoPepsi, MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.