|Leader||Prime Minister Ronnoc Yarden|
The Progressive Federation of Daneforth is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ronnoc Yarden with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.686 billion Daneforthians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalina. The average income tax rate is 87.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Daneforthian economy, worth a remarkable 1,137 trillion forthmarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 148,025 forthmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense, gossip magazines have pictures of Prime Minister Ronnoc Yarden sunbathing on the beach with political rivals, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, and religious households enthusiastically use whips in private. Crime is totally unknown. Daneforth's national animal is the lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daneforth's influence in Europe rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Daneforth relocated from Osiris to Europe.
- : Daneforth was refounded in Osiris.
- : Daneforth ceased to exist in Europe.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The People's Republic of Vostokian Union.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ashckar.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The Republic of Pavaludia.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The Holy Black Zombie of Barlyy.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The Democratic States of The Dravidian Confederacy.
- : Daneforth was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Dizgovzy.