The People's Republic of Dalniarusia is a very large, genial nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, zero percent divorce rate, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, devout population of 192 million Dalniarusians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Dalniarusian economy, worth 4.03 trillion Dalniarusian Rubels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 20,985 Dalniarusian Rubels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as the seat of government, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, and the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dalniarusia's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dalniarusia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Dalniarusia's influence in Persatuan Negara Sosialis Kapitalis fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Dalniarusia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Dalniarusia's influence in Persatuan Negara Sosialis Kapitalis rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Dalniarusia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Dalniarusia, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Following new legislation in Dalniarusia, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines.
- : Dalniarusia lodged a message on the Persatuan Negara Sosialis Kapitalis Regional Message Board.
- : Dalniarusia relocated from The Rejected Realms to Persatuan Negara Sosialis Kapitalis.
- : Dalniarusia was ejected from the WA for rule violations.