|Capital||Dr Billy city|
|Currency||Kuku penny food|
|Animal||Knocked out human|
The Republic of Cucuville is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 366 million Cucuvukus have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dr Billy city. The average income tax rate is 15.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Cucuvuku economy, worth 19.3 trillion Kuku penny foods a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,728 Kuku penny foods, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cucuville is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, the media have begun calling the government treasury "Leader's stash", and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Cucuville's national animal is the Knocked out human.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cucuville was endorsed by The Dissociative State of Hardscrabble.
- : Cucuville was endorsed by The Federation of Frahnkzaden.
- : Cucuville was endorsed by The Kingdom of Rozarus.
- : Cucuville was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lulubellia.
- : Cucuville was endorsed by The Allied States of The Iron Lions.
- : Following new legislation in Cucuville, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Cucuville, the media have begun calling the government treasury "Leader's stash".
- : Cucuville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Cucuville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Cucuville, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Pigeonstan, Kragsgale, Koda-Land, Artemis Selene, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Eri-Maqa-Ena, WeKnow, New Jamgra, Sikol, Dar es Saalam, Ultra777, East Supple Lund, Integriata, Notyoutopia, Ihese, SORT, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Newpromisedland, Eywaan, Hamerica, Caselpania, Kamohoalii, Embauba, Buckhem, Kocherian, Amerian States, Corfad, The Rhein States, Frances Francis the First of France, Peronia Austral, Cosamaloapan, Shibutani, Malta Comino Gozo, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Empy, Siwale, Zumlandia, Guer Aike, Daiz, Noahs Second Country, Highton Islands, Fauzjhia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, Zzozona, Aeolist, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Xipher, and 78 others.Ethnon, Illusia and Neverendia, Interdimensional Zone, Arichia, Dreadton, Principia Mathematica, 1 very fast endotarter, North Bratislava, Praeceps, Necromonia, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Pallaith, LostLegion, Pazair, Amblegreserland, Abject Ludicrosity, Andexia, Bacciatto, Godwanna, Prydania, Damsmel, Schnuftelland, Sil Dorsett, The Turkish workers of Europe, Simone Republic, Westinor, Seanat, Dabarastan, Moubarakistan, New Lakemba, Clan Spaniel, U S Eh, Ihsan, Astal Aavors, Ravendi, Libertania Democratica, Votak Matim, Sunto, Wineclaw, Eschatosia, Selfgradatude, Orado, Napnomadia, Vincone Cae, Valhalla123, Loutsland, Runeda, Xagill, McMasterdonia, Therizia, Heilhum Imperius, Harjad, McDonaldsland, Aerilia, Kranostav, Cretox State, Morover, Nouvelle-Floride, New Tronia, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Shadowrik, Outer Shenendoah, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Amprak, Valentine Z, Glanst, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Comfed, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Navsland, The Iron Lions, Lulubellia, Rozarus, Frahnkzaden, and Hardscrabble.