|Faith||Neoasatru - popular but unofficial|
|Animal||thing in the corner of your eye|
The Birdemic Ornithocrazy of Crowacia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Birdie Sanders with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, national health service, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.547 billion occult birdfolk and terrified humans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crowfolk economy, worth 423 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,184 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, all occult birdfolk and terrified humans live like kings, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Yfeldes to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the thing in the corner of your eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru - popular but unofficial.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Yfeldes to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, all occult birdfolk and terrified humans live like kings.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Republic of Ecoism.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Caterasia, Middle Barael, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Blon Gre, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Forgotten Beauty, Cikya, Kannap, Artemis, Entitize, Garbelia, Ziotah and Riverside, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Bregaria, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, and 7 others.Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, and Jutsa.