The Armed Republic of Crimson Goldfish is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 116 million Crimson Goldfishians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Crimson Goldfishian economy, worth 1.88 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is 16,212 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crimson Goldfish's national animal is the Goldfish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crimson Goldfish's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Crimson Goldfish was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality and the Top 10% for Most Conservative and Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, military spending is on the increase.
- : Crimson Goldfish relocated from East Pacific to The East Pacific.
- : Crimson Goldfish relocated from Chicken Nuggets to East Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number.
- : Following new legislation in Crimson Goldfish, Crimson Goldfishians are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.