The United States of Cosadamia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Costi Adamita with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, prohibition of alcohol, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.19 billion Cosadamians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cosadamian economy, worth 467 trillion EURS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 111,682 EURS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Garden stores are not allowed to sell water butts, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, and businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cosadamia's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cosadamia, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems.
- : Following new legislation in Cosadamia, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Cosadamia, women who walk into the ladies' changing room are accused of being Peeping Toms.
- : Following new legislation in Cosadamia, garden stores are not allowed to sell water butts.
- : Following new legislation in Cosadamia, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Cosadamia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Cosadamia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Cosadamia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Cosadamia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Cosadamia was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
Endorsements Received: 74 » The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Ahma, Troltovia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Rouvenor, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Nordic Union, Slavorussia, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, An Clar, Wombelland, Ostermarch, Imperium Anglorum, Pilipinas and Malaya, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Northern German Federation, The Mongol Plain, Dark Matter, Lovisa, Outer Sparta, Bohomo, Pazano, North of Americas, Germany Third Reich, Leszno, Lexembourg, Kaspinia, Dorpz, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Death Bat, The Champions League, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Viciebskaja, and 24 others.The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Arsenial, Gingera, Alsted, Elisabethshagen, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Stromia, Neuchateau, Permorania, Alba-Nord, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, Novum Hesperia, Preusses, Rijland, Lord Sapre, Enway, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, and Elitestland.