The Republic of Coltslavia is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.358 billion Coltslavians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Healthcare, with Defense, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 17.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Coltslavian economy, worth 173 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 73,646 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Coltslavia's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Coltslavia was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Coltslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Coltslavia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Coltslavia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Coltslavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Coltslavia, frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion.
- : Following new legislation in Coltslavia, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Coltslavia, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Coltslavia was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Coltslavia was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Beblahbleblo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Holota, Bawkie, Shuckle Empire, Aidenfieeld, Treir, Amerion, Westenhald, Marinho Islands, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Holy Free, PenguinPies, New Sanet, Anatasha, Farengeto, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Ebonhand, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kringalia, Rebel-topia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, Tsunamy, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, and 28 others.Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Willing Mind, Makinius, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Volaworand, Castraebar, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Ostavaria, Sedunn, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Nowa Europa, Brazilian impero2, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Martiland, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.