The Republic of Collapse is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 3.198 billion Collapseans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 34.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Collapsean economy, worth 116 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,435 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail, governments opposing Collapse are beset by rebels, war criminals are given full state funerals, and most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Collapse's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Collapse's influence in Counter Social rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Collapse resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Collapse's influence in Counter Social rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Collapse relocated from Karachi to Counter Social.
- : Collapse relocated from Artificial Solar System to Karachi.
- : Collapse endorsed The Republic of BEFORE BECOMING ONE WITH THE FORCE VINNY.
- : Collapse was endorsed by The Republic of BEFORE BECOMING ONE WITH THE FORCE VINNY.
- : Collapse was endorsed by The United States of Beauty In Fuchsia.
- : Collapse was endorsed by The Sultanate of Vex8.
- : Collapse was endorsed by The Texan State Park of Stephen F Austin SP.