The Republic of Cleric Beast is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its absence of drug laws and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, cynical population of 945 million Cleric Beastians enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.5%.
The very strong Cleric Beastian economy, worth 46.1 trillion francs a year, is led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 48,742 francs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 184,229 per year while the poor average 8,972, a ratio of 20.5 to 1.
Crime is a problem. Cleric Beast's national animal is the dolphin, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cleric Beast relocated from The Fangirls to Artificial Solar System.
- : Cleric Beast applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Cleric Beast resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Cleric Beast's influence in The Fangirls rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Cleric Beast was endorsed by The Godly Appearance of La Theophanie.
- : Cleric Beast endorsed The Godly Appearance of La Theophanie.
- : Cleric Beast relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Fangirls.
- : Cleric Beast relocated from HFY to Artificial Solar System.
- : Cleric Beast relocated from Artificial Solar System to HFY.
- : Cleric Beast was admitted to the World Assembly.