|Capital||Claxistan City and Desra|
|Leader||Her Royal Highness Queen Limoria I|
The Monarchist Paradise of Claxistan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Her Royal Highness Queen Limoria I with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.061 billion Claxistanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Claxistan City and Desra. The average income tax rate is 89.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Claxistanian economy, worth 400 trillion Roubles a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 130,742 Roubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
A nickname of "Doctor Death" probably indicates a decorated war hero, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association, the distracting décor lining the roads causes multiple pile-ups, and teenagers haven't been seen outdoors since the nation reconnected to the Internet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Claxistan's national animal is the Black Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Claxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Claxistan was endorsed by The Le Tercere Republice Federal of Taigama.
- : Claxistan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Claxistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, teenagers haven't been seen outdoors since the nation reconnected to the Internet.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, the distracting décor lining the roads causes multiple pile-ups.
- : Claxistan was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, a nickname of "Doctor Death" probably indicates a decorated war hero.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, becoming a missionary is a sure-fire route to martyrdom.
- : Following new legislation in Claxistan, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Marinho Islands, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Shuckle Empire, Aidenfieeld, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Treir, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Rebel-topia, PenguinPies, Beepee, Farengeto, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Sandaoguo, Holy Free, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Danily, New Sanet, Anatasha, Freedoom, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, and 37 others.Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, Immund, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, Berusturg, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Mavenu, Zataras, Esterwood, Brazilian Enclave, Leimarite Empire, Kremony, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, and Taigama.