The Republic of Citrus Rutaceae is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 619 million Citrus Rutaceaeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orange. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Citrus Rutaceaean economy, worth 54.2 trillion Citruses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Tourism, Basket Weaving, Automobile Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 87,570 Citruses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Emergency services don't respond to trailer park fires, only the fast and the furious are brave enough to drive, tribal villagers hide behind the sofa when missionaries knock at their doors, and public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Citrus Rutaceae's national animal is the Raccoon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, tribal villagers hide behind the sofa when missionaries knock at their doors.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, only the fast and the furious are brave enough to drive.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, emergency services don't respond to trailer park fires.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, the nation's prisons are touted as the best weight loss programs money can't buy.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'.
- : Citrus Rutaceae was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Citrus Rutaceae, Citrus Rutaceae Barrier Island residents anxiously await their 'Bridge to Somewhere'.
Endorsements Received: 167 » Kasazzastan, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Orado, Siwale, Yaorozu, El Fiji Grande, Empy, Hamerica, Korovan Isles, Schnuftelland, Noahs Second Country, Praeceps, The Rhein States, Ethnon, Ihese, Selfgradatude, Guer Aike, Dabarastan, Koda-Land, Omnistria, Fizban, Westinor, New Lakemba, Pazair, The Endless Eventide, McMasterdonia, Nistriabar, Wineclaw, Daiz, Great Bights Mum, Maott, Interdimensional Zone, Xatin, The Pantheons, Pallaith, Wisconsota, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Xagill, Frances Francis the First of France, Valhalla123, Xentherida, Seenvorland, Sundred, Kranostav, Zumlandia, and 117 others.Loli County, Fendlium, Serendipita Martia, Loutsland, Yokciq Empire, Unshleepd, Malta Comino Gozo, Castle Federation, Zeternia, North Bratislava, Valentine Z, 1 very fast endotarter, Ver Testua, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Immenium, Godwanna, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Prydania, Crader, Astronomical, Abject Ludicrosity, Solimun, Runeda, Shadowrik, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Oceanialia, Mesopotama, Holy Oranz, Greater Pittsburgh, The Iron Lions, Glurponia, Avastate, Fayyayid, PortvgaI, The Tampa Bay Rays, Frostcell, Wilkshire, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Saugeria, Sikol, Aeolist, Clan Spaniel, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Saperisole, Zzozona, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Plutayah, Termathe, Palgo, Former English Colony, I Like Killing people, Fox Richy, Sea Ghost, Libertania Democratica, The Calabash Protectorate, TyGerria, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Soviet Terran, Borsukia, Lionia, Kocherian, Simone Republic, Solcius, Seanat, Cowbridge, Lybirit, Pleroma Sans Romans, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Joodey, Eywaan, Highton Islands, Solskjar, Damsmel, Yalgora, Unimaginable Doom, New Jamgra, Maclare, Xyrron, Madjack, Battlebots Nation, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Ihsan, Principia Mathematica, Eschatosia, Ravendi, Kragsgale, Xipher, Pokemanland, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Buckhem, Illusia and Neverendia, Aeurithianar, Erubetia, Andexia, Eastern Cous Empria, Moubarakistan, Ultra777, U S Eh, Frahnkzaden, Votak Matim, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Heilhum Imperius, Innocentic, Dangine, WeKnow, Geektopia, Vincone Cae, Great Robertia, Napnomadia, and Xyroxes.