The United States of Cilibia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 708 million Cilibians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dogian City. The average income tax rate is 32.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Cilibian economy, worth 73.5 trillion Donais a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,806 Donais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, and money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them. Crime is totally unknown. Cilibia's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Cilibia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, the newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy".
- : Following new legislation in Cilibia, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Aidenfieeld, Ever Testing, Holota, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, Arscanesia, Amerion, Achemar, Eleuthelrium, Blondiesland, Holy Free, Kringalia, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Esterwood, Bohenia, Ebonhand, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Prairiegrass, Nowa Europa, Jehenna, The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, Skaladoria, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bear Connors Paradiso, Land of Mari, Abarri, Darakin, Volaworand, Eastern Cenland Anuicalica, Southern Numenor, Linden Oak, Isokenzar, Privatore, StickManian, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, The republic of Konsa, RestartAll, Pamela And Hepatitis, and 53 others.Raidener, Shefino, Karatengisa, Noimosini, Aschenburg, Bharathvarsha, United States of Belvaria, Tupolov, Soem, Doundaly, Society of Likeminded Individuals, Kremony, Wildweststan, Lauramerica, Shoinkwishima, Seyja, Ugranda, Oreo States, Great Lothian, Tvania, Akimera, Treir, Unielvan Millorvium, Calistan, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Zamkadishi, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antwerpen1, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, Nouvel Empire, Ostela-Aswines, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Sureiya, Jayankondam, Winlah, Willing Mind, The Haughtherlands, Maclalindo, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Numano.