|Leader||Cuthbert E Tygrys|
|Faith||Flying Spaghetti Monster|
The Republic of Chubaka is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cuthbert E Tygrys with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.128 billion Chubakans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chuthulan. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chubakan economy, worth 424 trillion bakas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,844 bakas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, they say that Chubakans made a dessert and called it peace, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, and restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Chubaka. Crime is totally unknown. Chubaka's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Chubaka.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, they say that Chubakans made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Chubaka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Chubaka.
Endorsements Received: 97 » BearStackof2015, Wiranath, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Rhealaliit, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Axdel, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Akorial, Adavan, Adolanta, Aklevin, Kilkire, Freedom Fascists, Endertopias, Goodnamesarerare, Aeljae, Brotherland, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, The United Neo American Union, Elejamie, The United Asian Republics, Lyontisia, Kangarawa, Plazland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, Osterreich und Ungarn, New Liberitad, Liberstankonia, The Theocracy of Cthulhu, Sansangra, Drunken Seal Islands, La xinga, Bytes, Asendavia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Servants of Gizmo, East Malaysia, Kaigi, and 47 others.New Leganes, The Empire of Rijelv, Bai Lung, Ridann, Broengtopia, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Talitoa, Arouran, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Schrebia, Enou, The Eternal Land of Jong, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Neue Leipzig, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Distro-Spartica, Ephem, Eternal Progress, Modra, Oofery, Azakhuland, Gyp Land, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, and Oerkar.