The Republic of Chriona is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its digital currency, state-planned economy, and parental licensing program. The quiet, industrious population of 149 million Chrionans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 49.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Chrionan economy, worth 8.44 trillion Krions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 56,667 Krions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love Chriona City" t-shirts, Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back, and pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chriona's national animal is the Sheba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chriona was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Chriona was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Chriona was endorsed by The Universal Union of Urimel.
- : Chriona was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Chriona was endorsed by The Skavendom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Chriona was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Chriona was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Chriona, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Chriona, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Following new legislation in Chriona, Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Arcady-Asclepia, Imperial Akatsuki, Order of the saint Dumas, Rainbow Vests, Roliganistan, Khadah, Trimmania, Moewland, Drunken Seal Islands, Brotherland, Freedom Fascists, Headpat Central, Greater New Cassandra, Ridann, Taurora, VW53Aland, Kaigi, A Slanted Black Stripe, Unger under over, Chubaka, Blobbo, Lanagon, Euricanis, Bai Lung, Rythawelerzi, Wiranath, Wizardonia, Staynes, Grossvietnam, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mays Austrian Nation, Calbee, ReeK, Adavan, Flench, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Eagas, Kangarawa, Axdel, The Soviet Space Commie Union, The Almighty Country, H-Zhena, Riveraland, and 42 others.Dark Edgyness, Joundia, Elejamie, New Leganes, Under Sea Desert, Adolanta, CopyCato, Federated States of Zootron, Ripsylvania, The Death Syndicate, Survivoristan, BTProductions, BuciLand, Bullpups, Propwash, New Bradenia Ghost, Talitoa, Kelsyth, Rhealaliit, Cellar Doors, Am Echad, East Malaysia, Galve, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Tseriesiscoming, Santa Dystopia, Tretrid, Evrigenis, CANZUK 1, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Libertanny, The island of Kiria, La xinga, Gyp Land, Dragons Blood, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Coruh, Urimel, Ephem, and Someseni.