|Leader||Emperor Tobias von Menelios|
|Faith||Imperial Orthodox Catholicism|
|Animal||White Speckled Lion|
The Meritocratic Empire of Chols Worithopia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Tobias von Menelios with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, triple-decker prams, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.138 billion Chols Worithopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lionsgate. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chols Worithopian economy, worth 813 trillion Digital Florins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 196,705 Digital Florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airport security is provided by private companies, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop, and many friends and relatives of Emperor Tobias von Menelios have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chols Worithopia's national animal is the White Speckled Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Imperial Orthodox Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : Chols Worithopia was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Chols Worithopia, many friends and relatives of Emperor Tobias von Menelios have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Chols Worithopia, peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop.
- : Following new legislation in Chols Worithopia, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Chols Worithopia, airport security is provided by private companies.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Wiranath, British Calradia, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Headpat Central, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Hizuru, Brotherland, Sansangra, Ridann, Neruch, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Axdel, Eagas, Bullpups, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Galve, Abadong, Riveraland, Squid Ruinosa, Someseni, The Empire of Rijelv, Am Echad, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Osterreich und Ungarn, Lyontisia, Roliganistan, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Firenation91, Asendavia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Servants of Gizmo, La xinga, Kyrloth, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, and 29 others.Liberstankonia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Azureano, Schrebia, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Didusland, Jakubonia, Raunch, Greater New Cassandra, Rohanland, Sovietsoyuz, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Survivoristan, Chriona, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Coruh, and Ephem.