The Commonwealth of Chocolate Coookies is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 360 million Chocolate Coookies love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 61.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Coookian economy, worth 20.8 trillion Golden Coookies a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,679 Golden Coookies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists outnumber citizens two to one, solid-gold toilets are Coookian prisons' least expensive furnishings, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, and government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chocolate Coookies's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chocolate Coookies was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Chocolate Coookies was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Chocolate Coookies endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Chocolate Coookies endorsed The Borderlands of Onnita.
- : Following new legislation in Chocolate Coookies, government agents stalk the aisles of grocery stores for out-of-stock medications.
- : Following new legislation in Chocolate Coookies, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Chocolate Coookies, solid-gold toilets are Coookian prisons' least expensive furnishings.
- : Following new legislation in Chocolate Coookies, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Chocolate Coookies endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Chocolate Coookies, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Kuriko, Wysrod, Nooooooooooooooo, The Soylent Green Party, Valentian Elysium, Randopian, Jontua, The Republic of Osea, Krystalveil, Recon Island, KaldDalen, Creeptopia, New Udonia, Greenmont Federation, Xemja, Gewisse, Old Atlantica, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Kebecois, Streinct, Mat She, Palman, Dovant, Seantonia, Eames, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Mastodonia, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Lower Phlebacite, Grungerock, Coreras, Lacuna, Eist, Achiotopia, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Arctic Coalition, Isentran, Ignis Cinere, Republic of Nutella, Tangora, The Pizza, Stroulia, The Biggles Syndicate, Iontan, Oom, Better Indonesia, Northern African Sahara, and 53 others.Kyrizstanislav, Grimmywelsh, Sedek-Cantus, A R V E R N A, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Testa, Northern Nivaria, The Snake Brotherhood, Harekoku, Danyl, Seranis, Itic, Karlando, Zyrcrestia, PYT, Evertopia, Novegia, Ehrgeizig, Maalemzya, Flex Lexington, Echocrimsonia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Ishkabibber, New Fania, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Leyarts, Aspistania, United North American Islands, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, AciaciaMont, Anisopterra, Great Ranges, Islands of Czechia, The Parandeam, Johnne Green, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, Namakan, The Mayonopia, Ali Faridi, New Afghanistani states, Vill Send, Bailsland, Liberdon, Lisokyo, Onnita, Bortheria, and Free Las Pinas.