The Republic of Cherised Lands of Galicia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Milé with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, infamous sell-swords, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 14.129 billion Breogan's sons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stellae City. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Breogan's son economy, worth a remarkable 1,189 trillion Breogans a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 84,190 Breogans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There is something rotten in the state of Cherised Lands of Galicia, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods", the nation's forests are full of treasure hunters in military-grade survival gear, and there are no more heroes any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cherised Lands of Galicia's national animal is the fair cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Federal Republic of Corsovica.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Bensonsign.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Corsovica.
- : Following new legislation in Cherised Lands of Galicia, there are no more heroes any more.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Regnum Italiae, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Germany Third Reich, St Scarlett, Bohomo, Maritzal, Galway-Dublin, Super Happy Land, Elisabethshagen, Slavonia and Srijem, Nardin, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Irminsulia, Wombelland, Dauershire, Falvaard, Lovisa, Nuweland, Saiwania, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Ansington, Republic of Satherland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Pilipinas and Malaya, Neuchateau, Stromia, Mallesia, The Wretched of this Earth, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Feria-Alkaline, Shagolaa, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, The Fair Republic, Prussian-Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Chronus, and 44 others.The Champions League, Invernessia, Ausvelt, Someseni, Monte Naranja, Savinecross, Leranditale, North of Americas, Destyntine, Grodisze, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, Shaor, Aragonja, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Landiania, Lodhs beard, Chioganah, Sienkahn, Vieternozsk, Azitupia, Othenhiem, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Meropis, Rivierenland, Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat, Crestphalia, Drew Durrnil, Dizgovzy, Apabeossie, Pavaludia, The New Mexican Confederation, United Engiresco, Enway, Owlograd, Corsovica, Trixeland, and Kanokla.