The Republic of Cherised Lands of Galicia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Milé with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 12.712 billion Breogan's sons are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stellae City. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Breogan's son economy, worth a remarkable 1,059 trillion Breogans a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 83,348 Breogans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Breogan's son husbands are dead good at fathering kids, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on Cherised Lands of Galicia, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", and jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cherised Lands of Galicia's national animal is the fair cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Cherised Lands of Galicia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
Endorsements Received: 72 » The Champions League, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Regnum Italiae, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Germany Third Reich, St Scarlett, Bohomo, Maritzal, The Kingdom of Denmark, Galway-Dublin, Super Happy Land, Elisabethshagen, Slavonia and Srijem, Nardin, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Irminsulia, Wombelland, Rouvenor, Dauershire, Falvaard, Lovisa, Einswenn, Nuweland, Novo Portugal, Navence, Saiwania, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Ansington, Apabeossie, Free Furentenia, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Andyvania, Republic of Satherland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Pilipinas and Malaya, Bahnhofstrasse, Neuchateau, Stromia, and 22 others.Mallesia, The Wretched of this Earth, Viciebskaja, Mantcor, Alba-Nord, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Walfo, Permorania, Porury, Eesenland, The Mongol Plain, Greate San Marino, Pazano, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Enway, Feria-Alkaline, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.