The Republic of Centia Deran is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Swagmaster with a fair hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.686 billion Centia Deranians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Circle City. The average income tax rate is 68.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Centia Deranian economy, worth 488 trillion Zipcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 132,652 Zipcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have, rare steaks seem even bluer now, the new hit series "Centia Deran's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, and the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Centia Deran's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Le Tercere Republice Federal of Taigama.
- : Centia Deran voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Centia Deran endorsed The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Centia Deran endorsed The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, the new hit series "Centia Deran's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, rare steaks seem even bluer now.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Centia Deran, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Centia Deran was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Amerion, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Treir, Bleakfoot, Marinho Islands, Nowa Europa, Wehraboos, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Holota, Tsunamy, Canmore, Blondiesland, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Enplatia, NIGHTRAY, Land Without Shrimp, Westenhald, Banglazstrogaria, The Stolen Lands, Soem, Shuckle Empire, Sedunn, Ralphburg, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Danily, Holy Free, New Sanet, New Plant, Anatasha, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, and 55 others.Yaravia, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, New Qafedemar, The naked people, Darakin, Photoplier, Hanguk-Nippon, Shefino, Andrendia, Silmad, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Kiasu-ism, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, Piscantium, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Raidener, Ostavaria, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Skaladoria, Drvonia, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Faria Thew, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Aurcania, Zataras, Ipugao, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Karimata, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Auviantan Outh Islands, Great Lothian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Tyrantistica, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, and Taigama.