|Leader||Chairman Vicktor Sorenz|
The People's Republic of Cedoria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Chairman Vicktor Sorenz with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, unlimited-speed roads, and daily referendums. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 18.528 billion Cedorians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Poras. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Cedorian economy, worth a remarkable 7,572 trillion Cedorian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 408,728 Cedorian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association, military spending is on the increase, and the nation's secret service is so secret that nobody knows if it has one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cedoria's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, the nation's secret service is so secret that nobody knows if it has one.
- : Cedoria was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Larger Green Plants.
- : Cedoria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, military spending is on the increase.
- : Cedoria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
- : Cedoria was endorsed by The Free Land of Aeonelovia.
- : Cedoria was endorsed by The Empire of Aequitatius.
- : Cedoria was endorsed by The Federation of Venusian Soviets.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Mexican Communists, Kawany, Henchikurin, Argentigrad, South Miruva, Sincadenas, Rorlenland, New Arkados, Korvias, Kongoland, Antinios, Martilliopen, Grod Island, NeoXoleria, Fizzopolis, New Volica, Agatep, Zaratov, Sauros, Neo Enderion, Frasuly, Schillikia, Nepacton Murt, Soviet Trailer Park, Podria, Republic of Braz, Flavor Community aka Flavortown, Marxist Land of Peoples, Midterra, Runegeist, Naurenia, The Two Tharses, Eloren, Gloucester City, Grisa, Dungaar, Crimson Terra, Ghillemear, Kavagrad, Zinnelgladhad, Free Magiounanionvet, Spookystan, Gogosia, Digitotuo, Sawolp, Fangon, Communist Union of Rus, Venusian Soviets, Aequitatius, and Larger Green Plants.