The Armed Republic of CCCPC is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Xia-O-Mi with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.265 billion CCCPCians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goose Town. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient CCCPCian economy, worth 172 trillion Yen a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 136,703 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, parents dread their examinations more than their children, bris parties are all the rage, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CCCPC's national animal is the Goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- : CCCPC endorsed The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico.
- : CCCPC was endorsed by The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in CCCPC, sheepish teenagers are making eye contact with their parents for the first time in a decade during state-enforced 'no-phones hour'.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Shamian, Yeniseisk, Maogeji, Kethania, Marxmeans, Mallissa, Bibliophilius, Brauengen, Mycenaean United States, Keltische, Vulga, Soviet State of Covernant, Deman, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Socialist Republic of Tyrotrosk, Borealian Communes, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Council of America, The Bon Fa Islands, SFRYugosalvia, Kheltchistan, Two systems Korean Peninsula, Kraykon, Empire of china, Wice, Yakutskaya, Poggur, Transbiansylvania, Le Car, East Shancia, Omafana, Xingchao, Great Lakes Nations, The Steephills, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Seungli, Luwendr, Imperial Divia And Tribintave, Arpol, Halsoni, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Socialist Balkon, Gillscalia, Vinidad, Heitoria, and Carrico.