|Capital||El Pueblo Unido|
|Leader||President Catniss Mesteņero|
The Seminomadic Republic of Cat-Herders United is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Catniss Mesteņero with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, digital currency, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.325 billion Cat-herders enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of El Pueblo Unido. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cat-Herders Unitedian economy, worth 859 trillion Ducats a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,427 Ducats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
People are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site, major cities run on potato batteries, and Information Technology facilities are being turned into Cat habitats. Crime is totally unknown. Cat-Herders United's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Feline Catolicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, Information Technology facilities are being turned into Cat habitats.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, people are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, the newest shade developed by Cat-Herders United's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Cat-Herders United endorsed The Republic of Ecoism.
- : Cat-Herders United was endorsed by The Republic of Ecoism.
- : Cat-Herders United published "Spanish Colonial Period (1537 AD - 1750 AD)" (Factbook: History).
Endorsements Received: 75 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Wantevolo, Feladria, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, The Void Territories, Eryndlynd, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, Taco Respublic, Chilledsville, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Ironic Remarks, Entitize, Reannia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Bregaria, Octopus Islands, Crowacia, Blon Gre, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Bilsa, Appendia, Lura, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, Atsvea, Roless, Girelna, Tscharva, Norginlajicratefe, Jutsa, and 25 others.Terrabod, Manniskoslaktet, East Stederland, Cikya, Alcantaria, Hoochlandia, Bestburg, Simbolon, Kannap, Garbelia, Blue Nagia, The Long Valley, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Zinguanaville, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, New Ladavia, Kepler-0085, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Ordealius, Foir, and Doxstern.