The Most Serene Republic of Carignanum is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, triple-decker prams, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.017 billion Genoveses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Genova. The average income tax rate is 52.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Genovese economy, worth 633 trillion Genovins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 126,238 Genovins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Parents tell their children 'what a lovely mistake you turned out to be', parking's carefree without parking car fees, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced, and the national anthem is considered broadly offensive to those who don't believe in Catholicism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Carignanum's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carignanum was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Carignanum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, the national anthem is considered broadly offensive to those who don't believe in Catholicism.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, any secret that gets off someone's chest is promptly replaced.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Carignanum endorsed The Kingdom of Koninkrijk der Bataven.
- : Carignanum endorsed The Славиданшо of Othenhiem.
- : Carignanum endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Carignanum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Carignanum was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Bohomo, Slavonia and Srijem, Ahma, Kenmoria WA Mission, Outer Sparta, Northern German Federation, Thracia and Crimea, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Dauershire, Chioganah, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Dark Matter, Alympian Kingdom, Wombelland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, Leranditale, An Clar, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, Galway-Dublin, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Falvaard, Lovisa, Nevelja, Stromia, Neuchateau, Leszno, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Socialist Balkans, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, and 46 others.Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Lyallpur, Chronus, Savinecross, North of Americas, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Shaor, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Old World Order, Monte Naranja, Wessex and Cornwall, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Apabeossie, Enway, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, The United England, NorthPortugal, Tristinity, Owlograd, Kanokla, United Communes of Chile, Anskerdank, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.