|Leader||President Leroy Cash|
|Animal||Caribbean Hermit Crab|
The People's Republic of Caribbia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by President Leroy Cash with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, avowedly heterosexual populace, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.173 billion Caribbeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeir. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.5%.
The thriving Caribbean economy, worth 80.8 trillion Caribbean Auroes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,874 Caribbean Auroes, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
News headlines suggest that President Leroy Cash has a sideline in guinea pig pimping, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense, and blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caribbia's national animal is the Caribbean Hermit Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caribbia endorsed The Federal Republic of Havesia.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, news headlines suggest that President Leroy Cash has a sideline in guinea pig pimping.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Caribbia was endorsed by The Principality of Nami Bays.
- : Caribbia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Caribbia, distrust of taps has many people bathing only with bottled mineral water.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Solsevara, The Galactic American Imperium, Jaegerpondonia, Grimmywelsh, Anollasia, Blogotopia, Zeganas, Markanite, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Phello, Tzo, Cathamye, Alski, Faradova, Slaytania, Katitania, Namakan, Seranis, Geonomia, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Macrasetia, Bavhia, Feopedbera, Herfenzir, Free Land of Rebellium, The African Emirates, Lower Phlebacite, Evertopia, Hashari Darussalam, Selu-Ahare, Killettland, Ursabeknikov, Old Atlantica, Kaltovar, Chip Skylark, Holma, Wysrod, Colonel Terrosit, Republic of Libriano, SCAPT, Xanthorrhoea, Second Peenadian, Reformed Imperis, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, The Unidet Of Life, Immortal Anfield, Federal republic of wakanda, Frasal, Coldian, and 46 others.Telseria, Treeford, Sawhirius, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Saint Nations, Counties of Cracow, Vivolkha, Medetas, Ear Exploder 9000, Houbur, Taraky, Frabe, Krystalveil, El Barris, Aquachromia, Yakkandiania, Better Indonesia, Samonaemia, Nanase Army, Neu Trino, The Snake Brotherhood, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, North Southumberland, Ishkabibber, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Kobomania, Luzfria, Maalemzya, Tausend Seen, Grungerock, Germanic and Jewish people, Caxias do Norte, Kierekiko, The Republic of Osea, Creeptopia, Ilfarasia, Strigberg, Venmere, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Rotzka, Boroii, Clialaad, United Kolance, Kaprein, and Nami Bays.