The 4th Federal Republic of Caoripp is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Marta Polobenko with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.755 billion Caorippians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antigana. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Caorippian economy, worth 628 trillion Lejs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 132,126 Lejs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, euthanasia is illegal, and third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Caoripp's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Antiganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caoripp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Caoripp, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Caoripp, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Caoripp, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Caoripp, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Caoripp, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Caoripp voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Caoripp voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Caoripp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Caoripp was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ausvelt, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Mons Graupius, Northern German Federation, Abject Ludicrosity, Thracia Republic, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Walfo, St Scarlett, Someseni, Destyntine, Jahass, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, An Clar, Irminsulia, Leranditale, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Lyallpur, Imperium Anglorum, Rivierenland, Evergreen Keys, Outer Sparta, GanymedEuropa, Sloburg, Elisabethshagen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Shaor, Chioganah, Enway, Meropis, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, Owlograd, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Anskerdank, Kyrica, and 5 others.Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, and Continental Social Democrats.