|Faith||Perspicacity of Orange|
|Currency||oily seagull skull|
|Animal||Thirteen-Toed Ugly Dolphin Mutant Thing|
The Whispery Candle Thing of Candlewhisper Archive is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by April Chauers with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.913 billion Archivists enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Environment and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monaster. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Archivian economy, worth a remarkable 3,145 trillion oily seagull skulls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 397,487 oily seagull skulls, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,161,945 per year while the poor average 37,573, a ratio of 57.5 to 1.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, high school principals regularly send armed truancy patrols to drag problem students to school, asking what someone does for a living is considered a faux pax for being potentially jobist, and sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Candlewhisper Archive's national animal is the Thirteen-Toed Ugly Dolphin Mutant Thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Perspicacity of Orange.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, asking what someone does for a living is considered a faux pax for being potentially jobist.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, high school principals regularly send armed truancy patrols to drag problem students to school.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, tumbleweeds made of litter adorn city streets.
- : Candlewhisper Archive was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Candlewhisper Archive was endorsed by The Borderlands of Crowacia.
- : Candlewhisper Archive voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Depository standards Act".
Endorsements Received: 53 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Velkia and the Islands, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Mountain Ash Forests, Tauride, Feladria, Atsvea, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ruinenlust, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Kawastyselir, Chilledsville, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Turbeaux, Reannia, Palatamorphia, Plifte, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Fahx, Entitize, Sapnu puas, Elundris, Taco Respublic, Uan aa Boa, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Blon Gre, Meropis, Coranova, Sacara, New Ladavia, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Rorston, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, The Southern Cascadian States, Kannap, Kinganaryasia, Bilsa, Na Realtai, The Grene Knyght, Novian Republics, Australis Terra, and 3 others.Peigan, Aeyen Valley, and Crowacia.